Billy’s Casino is found at Bronco Billy’s Casino along with the Christmas Casino & Inn. All three properties are owned by Full House Resorts and are commonly referred to collectively as Bronco Billy’s. Billy’s Casino is the table game counterpart of the three, offering 10 live-action tables and 265 slot machines, though between the three properties you are spoilt for choice with 800 slots to choose from.
- Address: 233 E. Bennett Avenue, Cripple Creek, CO 80813
- Opening Times: 24 hours, seven days per week
- Hotel: Yes
- Loyalty Program: Mile High Rewards loyalty program
- Gaming: 265 slot machines and 10 table games
- Restaurants and Bars: The Home Café, Baja Billy’s Cantina, The Steakhouse, The Crippled Cow, and Rudy’s Diner
Slots and Video Machines
Inside Billy’s Casino, there are 265 slot machines ranging from old-school games up to the newest releases covering a variety of different paylines. There are also progressive jackpots and video poker machines. Moreover, under the same roof are the game floors for Bronco Billy’s Casino and the Christmas Casino & Inn. In total, there are 800 slots that payout over $30 million in jackpots annually!
While Bronco Billy’s Casino and the Christmas Casino are both slot-only properties, at Billy’s Casino you will find 10 live-action table games:
- 6 Blackjack Tables
- 1 Craps Table
- 1 Roulette Table
- 2 Three-Card Poker Tables
They have several game variations on offer such as Double-Deck Pitch Blackjack and Small Tall or All variations. It is also the only place in town where you can play Cajun Stud. Although Billy’s do have a couple of tables offering Three-Card Poker, for other poker variations or to partake in a poker tournament, try heading to Cripple Creek’s Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino.
Casino Loyalty Program
Billy’s Casino has a shared loyalty program with Bronco Billy’s Casino and the Christmas Casino & Inn called Mile High Rewards. Every time you play in any of the three casinos, points accumulate on your Player’s Card which can be exchanged for free play, food and drink, and hotel stays. Membership is free and once signed up to the program you will receive exclusive point multipliers, offers, event invitations, and more. The loyalty program works via a tiered system as follows:
- Base Camp: 0 – 10,000 points
- Summit: 10,000 – 75,000 points
- Pinnacle: 75,000 – 175,000 points
- Peak: 175,000 +
- E.I.P: 175,000+ points quarterly
The above is the number of points you must earn biannually in the casino to qualify for each tier. You earn one point for every $1 spent on slots and $2 spent on video poker. Wagers placed on table games are also worth points, but the value depends on the type of bet and length of play. The higher the tier, the better the benefits available. A full view of all the rewards available at each level are as follows:
The passing of Proposition DD last November means that, as of 1st May 2020, sports gambling is legal in Colorado. Full House Resorts had their sports betting license approved, meaning when the Bronco Billy’s Casino trio reopen, they can legally offer an onsite sportsbook. You can currently place sports wagers at the kiosk in the casino on all your favorites including football, soccer, baseball, and auto racing.
Full House Resorts have also partnered with three online sportsbook providers to launch their mobile apps in Colorado. They entered an agreement with Smarkets first, then made a second partnership with Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) to launch their BetAmerica site, and finally secured a deal with Wynn Resorts. Smarkets SBK mobile app has recently launched in Colorado, meaning you can now too place bets from your mobile phone. The BetAmerica website and Wynn Resorts app are yet to be released but should go live in the near future.
There is a small 24-room hotel attached to Bronco Billy’s Casino and an additional 12 festive rooms at the adjoined Christmas Inn. The hotel rooms are themed and full of character with double beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and a complimentary breakfast in the Home Café the next morning.
Despite being one of the largest and most popular casino destinations in Cripple Creek, the hotels are only big enough to house 15% of the casino guests. Full House has, therefore, started a $70 million expansion which looks to add a new six-story hotel with 200 additional rooms, alongside a large parking garage, new restaurants, and conference center. This is due to be completed later this year.
Dining and Bars
At Billy’s Casino, there are five restaurants to choose from ranging from casual snack to fine dining and even a Christmas-themed extravaganza!
- The Home Café: Open from 6am until midnight and 24 hours on Friday and Saturday, serving a range of breakfasts, sandwiches, and burgers.
- Baja Billy’s Cantina: Open from noon Thursday to Sunday with a Mexican menu. Think fajitas, tacos, burritos, and more!
- The Steakhouse: The winner of Best of Teller 2019 as one of Colorado’s top casino steakhouses. Open from 4pm Thursday to Sunday offering a fine dining experience. On their menu, you will find juicy ribeye, prime rib, and lobster tails, along with an extensive wine selection.
- The Crippled Cow: Open from 10am – 8pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, and from 9am – 10pm Friday & Saturday, The Crippled Cow is a casual pizzeria serving a multitude of woodfired pizzas and craft beer.
- Rudy’s Diner: Open at noon from Thursday to Sunday, Rudy’s Diner is part of the Christmas Casino & Inn, serving dirty burgers, hotdogs, corndogs, and shakes.
It is illegal to play online casino games for real money from inside Colorado. As such, Billy’s Casino does not offer any internet slots or table games for players. Head to their casino in person for all the action!
However, online sports gambling is legal from 1st May 2020, and Full House Resorts have formed partnerships with several internet sportsbook providers who will be launching their mobile apps in the state. The deals are with BetAmerica, UK-based company Smarkets, and Wynn Sports. Although BetAmerica and Wynn Sports have yet to launch, Smarkets released their SBK sportsbook on 4th June 2020. The SBK mobile app means you can gamble for real money from anywhere in the state from the convenience of your mobile phone. Read our SBK review for more information.